Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
My absolute bestest favorite show is 24.
"Jack Bauer can escape from the LOST island in 24 hours!"

But, I've recently started watching reruns (new to me) of HOUSE. Since I chose not to go shopping on 'black Friday', I sat around and watched the (DVR recorded) marathon of back to back HOUSE episodes. ;) Now, I feel like I could diagnose ANY of your hedgie illnesses.

LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'd have to say my favorite shows are Fringe, Law and Order: SVU, House, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and JON & KATE PLUS 8!! :lol: thats like my favorite show ever :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love Cold Case, CSI Vegas, ER and Jon & Kate plus 8 too. I am really sad ER is ending. My youngest wishes our house was like Jon & Kate, but my oldest thinks it's chaos with just the two of them.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm definitely a House follower--I'm in the same boat, Pixie: I watch the back to back episodes anytime they're on. :) I'm constantly walking around saying "BIOPSY!" to the littlest things. And I LOVE Monk, as well as Family Guy.
I'm such a geek, but one of my favorite shows no-longer-in-production is M*A*S*H. Hawkeye is my hero. I've spent countless hours watching re-runs of that show, mainly the episodes after Honeycutt joined because I'm not a big Trapper fan.

·
Registered
309 Posts
OK the BEST show in the WHOLE history of shows is NIPTUCK!!! Coming back for a new season in JANUARY!!! YAY! also L&O SVU is right up there... King of the hill, wife swap is hilarious,
Oh and House is just GREAT! I have been watching since day one i believe cause i too try to watch the re runs but i have seen them all like 100 times! Did anyone ever notice they always think its Lupus? and it NEVER is?? haha

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh yeah, I also like Time Warp, Mythbusters, Fringe, and any of the "specials" on TLC (you know, the documentaries about people with rare deformities or diseases, like the "my shocking story" series).

·
Registered
69 Posts
dexter
robot chicken
flight of conchords
aqua teen hunger force
and most anything that comes on discovery, comedy and HGTV
:ugeek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
What an appropriate thread for my first post, introducing my first hedgehog!! I have had my little guy for 5 days now. His full name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs, which is a character on one of my favorite shows, NCIS. Each day he gets braver and braver, and all I have to do is read here for a bit and find the answers to any questions I may have :) Other favorite shows include House, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Hunters, SVU, Bones.... the list goes on, thank heaven for DVR!! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
r_k_chic47 said:
Oh yeah, I also like Time Warp, Mythbusters.....
Love those shows! Also, as it seems to be popular around here, Family Guy.

Don't watch too many new TV shows. Really like The Andy Griffith Show, Samford and Son, Good Times, and The Three Stooges (which never comes on any more :x ).

·
Registered
41 Posts
my favorite are
corner gas
futurama
and almost everything on YTV, family channel, and cartoonnetwork :D :) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Advetures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic X.
My god I'm a sonic :geek:. oh well, he's one cool hedgehog.

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
My favorite is definitely House. But a close second is The Big Bang Theory (on CBS Monday nights at 8), and also Family Guy, American Dad, a few shows on Nickelodeon (I'm such a nerd, lol), and I also love almost anything that plays on Animal Planet. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts