Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just wanted to share this with you all, since I knew you guys would appreciate this.

When I get up in the morning to get ready for work, Hercules is doing his last few rounds of wheeling and having his last bites of dinner. I always put my hand under his chin and rub it, kind of like you would to a dog, and tell him I love him and I hope he has a good day. This morning when I rubbed under his chin, he purred like a cat! It was the sweetest sound I've ever heard come out of him! Anyways, he made my heart melt this morning, and I love moments like that, so I thought I'd share. :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
That is so sweet, that you say bye to him in the mornings and that today he purred. Love stories like this ;)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
aaaaawwww...what a sweet boy! You're both very lucky!!

(Originally, I was going to say: "Hedgies have chins???!!!" :roll: )

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, they really do have eyes! Believe it or not, they have little faces complete with mouths and everything!

Funny story...when I first got Herc I showed him to my dad, and the first thing out of his mouth was "Oh my god, he's got a little face!" Having grown up in Scotland and seeing the wild hedgies (which he'd only ever seen in their ball form), he had no clue they had faces. :lol:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
hercsmom said:
Funny story...when I first got Herc I showed him to my dad, and the first thing out of his mouth was "Oh my god, he's got a little face!" Having grown up in Scotland and seeing the wild hedgies (which he'd only ever seen in their ball form), he had no clue they had faces. :lol:
I seriously can't stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
susanaproenca said:
hercsmom said:
I seriously can't stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Neither could I! He thought they only came in spiky little balls!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
So sweet. I love it when Luna does her purring sound.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts