Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I am posting this in the right place- If not, I am so Sorry!

I have been making fleece liners, snuggle sacks, ect for my little Annie since I got her in July. However, the last time I was buying fleece I made a huge mistake. Instead of buying double the length I would need for her cage (I sew them two layers thick) I multiplied by four! So now I have way too much fleece laying around.

I am hoping that maybe I can make matching sets of a 11.5" x 13.5" reversible Snuggle Sack, 16" x 16" blanket (I put mine under my large igloo) and extra fleece striping in both a pattern and solid color to stuff in an igloo and/or sack to sell. I was hoping to maybe make just enough from the sets to help with updating my girl to a larger cage.

My question to everyone is... What would you feel is a fair price for a set like the one above? Or would you even consider buying something like that since sacks are fairly easy to make?

Thank you in advance for any and all advice and opinions! :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
I would recommend checking etsy for pricing of the snuggle sacks. Before I got a sewing machine in my house, Etsy was my go-to and I paid anywhere between 8-12 dollars per snuggle sack/cuddle cup/name the fleece thing I can't make.
Now all the snuggle sacks are made at home. But I would still be willing to pay a reasonable price for a cuddle cup or extra large tunnel or something like that with a really cute pattern on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts