Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like Cloud is the sickest hedgehog in the world despite how much i try to help him and how often i take him to the vet :(

Cloud has an ear infection. At least, i'm pretty sure it is an ear infection. His right ear is exibiting brown, smelly, wet discharge. and he had one nice sized chunk of wax i was able to pull out.

So.... antibiotics, i guess? Sounds like an ear infection to you?

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Sorry, I can't help with if it's an ear infection or not, I just want to say sorry to you and Mr. Cloud. :( Silly boy, he needs to stop getting sick! I'm glad he's got such a good owner though, who takes him to the vet and does everything to take care of him right. :) I hope he gets better very soon!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kelsey :) i really appreciate that!

I'm getting really tired of his vet in Gainesville and fortunantly i found a wonderful vet in sarasota who is fairly priced. I took my rats to him to get neutered and he looked at Cloud for free and told me he was willing to get out as much of the tumor in his hind leg as possible. I will bring up the ear infection if i go down there next week for his surgery :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.