Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a very keen lizard enthusiast here are some piccies of my rather beautiful IMO bearded dragons Buttercup bottom left,blaze red on the right,and we have at the top an un named male.

Blaze

Hey if anyone can think of a name for this chap post...i think he looks like randall from disneys monsters :lol:

Trice&Bronty(horned lizards)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oh my Blaze is especially striking! Though, they are all gorgeous. Very nice herps you have there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks :) i'm also a massive snake enthusiast here's a pic of a rescue i rehomed named domino my cali king snake,the previous owner didnt want him anymore...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
excuse the newspaper all my pets are kept on it for the time being,and excuse the fact it's wet these snakes love splashing around in their water :roll:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a bearded dragon named Killer!! :D It's my boyfriend's son's. I don't like to touch that lezard!! It scares me a lot! :oops:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
They are all beautiful! I have two beardies, but they are sandfire crosses (I believe), nothing special. Although I still love them. :lol:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I had a baby bearded dragon about a year or two ago. It, unfortunately, was sick and died. Also, about a week after I got him, I got very sick and went to the hospital because I thought I had Salmonella. luckily I tested negative for it, but it was not nice to go through! And I didnt know bearded dragons could be red! I thought they were all the brown/gray color :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts