Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little girl's name is Nina Rose, but for some reason it morphed into Nina Bean or Beanie.. I think it's cause she's so squirmy and reminds me of jumping beans lol.

Anyone else end up with a morphed name or nickname?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Mine is named Bell. I normally call her everything but her name, such as Belly, Belly Bell, Bell bean, southern Bell, and the odd time just Bell:lol: sometimes I wonder if she even knows her real name.:p

·
Registered
944 Posts
My girl is Nara but my son calls her "Mrs. Biteypants". :grin:

I call her Narakins or pretty girl.

Reactions: CourtneyLA

·
Registered
275 Posts
This is fun! Haha

My girls name is Ellie. I call her Princess, Princess Ellie, Elle, Elle Woods (Legally Blonde anyone?), Smelly Ellie or Ellie Belly. And sometimes Ellie. lol :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
My hedgie's name is Balderick. I often refer to him as Sir Balderick, my prickly Prince. My husband will usually call him Ball-sack, because I have made him tons of snuggle sacks and he resides in one on my lap while watching television! (Hearing my husband say that my ball-sack is showing will never get old....) My niece calls him Huffy Balls, cause he puffs a bit when you first get him out!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine is named Miko but I often call her "baby" or "little one" especially when I want her to calm down, and my boyfriend calls her "brat". It's clear who loves her more, LOL.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My girl's name is Sprinkles, but she also gets called Missy, Sprinkle-Dinkles, Little Miss Hufflepuff, and (my personal fave) Miss Grumpalotapuss.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts