Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not too sure about where to post this but feel free to move it/contribute with your experiences.

I recently purchased a heating system from Cheappetproducts.net . Never again.

First off, they delayed my shipment a month because "the ceramic heat emitter rattled when we received it." Finally got my stuff today, the heat control unit is not in the box, just the coil! I contacted AlertPay (basically paypal) and am awaiting a response but im unsure if they will honor a dispute because it has been more than 30 days from the original payment! It seems to me like this website set this up and lied about the emitter to hold me out long enough to run past all their contractual buying agreements. The box they shipped the emitter in is nowhere near big enough to fit the control module either, they had no intention of shipping me what i ordered. The return address says 4 w /powell st, millville nj. This looks like a residence to me so im unsure if this is their actual address. (if anyone is near that, feel free to go grab my temp control unit =D )

Beware of cheappetproducts.net

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I've never heard of this place before but does it say on the invoice that the thermostat was included in this shipment? I wonder if possibly they were out of stock and will send it separately. This is only a thought because I have never heard anything about them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was on the shipped invoice. They are very unprofessional and do not reply to my emails most of the time. They also have never answered their phone and do not include their full address on their website. A lot of things i wish i noticed earlier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts