Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had Zoe for about 8 months now and I've noticed that at random times while she is sleeping I will smell what smells like either urine or poop smell but I can see that she's just curled up sleeping.

So does anyone know if this is her passing gas or can they urinate while curled up? I'm not concerned but I've always found it odd and I've not seen anyone else chat about this before. And while it's not pleasant in the moment it usually quickly goes away.

·
Registered
594 Posts
:lol: I've seen mine fart in the tub! lol :lol:

I busted out laughing when it happened, :lol:
my boyfriend thought I was crazy or something :roll:

Reactions: tofrus

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yup. Last week Ender was in his sack in my lap and a strange noise came from where I knew his head wasn't. He hasn't done it in the bath yet. Funny how it's cute coming from a hedgehog :)

If I've got him up and am tort, I mean, playing with him the fart is sometimes my cue he's going to go pooh and to get a towel ready.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Satin would never do such a thing... it's not lady-like.

Run through her own poop... sure. But pass gas... never!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Harley consistently lets loose some HUGE rippers. I keep trying to catch it on video because he farts ridiculously loud and long for a hedgehog. I think he hangs out with my partner too much and has picked up the farting from him...lol

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Inky has had some major burrito moments also. :lol: Unfortunately they are at times when someone is like "oh, how cute..." commenting and such and he just lets one rip. Moments later the person is sure to ask "what was that?" and the answer is usually "oh he's just hissing" and hope they fall for it. :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
a wise (and funny dude) once said in a video that "only one hedgehog in history has farted that is how the universe began"
if that is the case Amethyst has made alot of universes

yes they can fart its funny and sounds really tiny and surprising

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.