Hedgehog Central banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Holly is 3 years old. Super cuddly and loving.
2,063 Posts
Yea go fo it !! I'd love to see what you come up with. I'm going to have a go at the weekend.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Her cage is starting to fill up now. I made a beaded charm that goes on the outside of the cage. It isn’t exactly a toy but rather a decoration. I also made a pillow because Snuffle likes to climb. She likes to push the pillow around and climb on it. It’s really fun to watch her play with it! The fabric button one is a rose/flower she doesn’t play with it as much but she does like to hide it under different things.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
The decoration is cool I love making things with beads arent safe for hedgehogs so I make jewllery and keyrings with beads instead
The pillow is a cool idea !! And the little ball must be used if its being hidden all the time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Sorry Ria, didn’t do any toy making still gonna try make some in the week though. I got caught up with homework. Year 8!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Haha, I've not made anything either, college got in the way !! I'm also waiting on more materal.
I was going to make a sofa for Holly with little cushiouns !! Out of cardboard and fabric and glue.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts