I just bought a container of 100 mealworms for Lily, for her holiday treat (I haven't been able to buy them for a couple of months). But today I was checking on them, and it seems like the majority of the worms are dead. -_- There's still some that are alive and seem okay, but definitely less than half of them. I'm not going to bother trying to get my money back, as I've already thrown the dead ones out, but I'm concerned about whether it's safe to feed the live ones to Lily. Should I just throw them all out and find someplace else to buy my worms in the future, or should they be okay to feed?