Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whew... we made it.

I guess I was all worried for nothing... Eva's belly and all that still looks like it did a few days ago, so I think we'll take her in for a checkup soon either way. (****, maybe it's her normal coloration and I just didn't realize it... I guess I started scrutinizing stuff far more when I got worried about her weight gain and the warnings of a potential pregnancy.) We've been keeping a really close eye on her though and everything else seems normal, so I'm really relieved... and I really do think I was just nervous about the idea and freaking out about every little tiny thing. And, yes, I know they're known for incredible cleaning skills, but no, I really - reallllllly - don't think she delivered and we missed it. I feel like I've been holding my breath for the past couple of weeks and can actually breathe now though, lol...

I want to thank everybody soooo much for being here, for the advice... for everything! <3 I don't know what I would have done without you all... the reassurance and peace of mind really meant a lot to us!

Eva can have her wheel back, yayyyy! (She needs it too, lol!)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zalea said:
Congratulations on the non-pregnancy. :)
...Feels odd saying that. Usually it's the other way around. :lol:
:lol:

Thanks! :)

I guess it does seem weird, lol, but it would have been totally unplanned and the male(s?) she was housed with could have very well been her brother(s)... So I'm really glad things are ok. :)

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Yeah, I'm glad everything worked out for the best for you and Eva! I'm sure she'll be delighted to have her wheel back. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lilysmommy said:
Yeah, I'm glad everything worked out for the best for you and Eva! I'm sure she'll be delighted to have her wheel back. :D
Thanks! :)

Yeah, I'm happy she'll be getting exercise again. :)

...and maybe, just maybe, now that she appears to know what the litter area is for, maaaaaybe she'll continue to poop in it instead of the wheel. :D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Haha, I think you're hoping to high :p

And yay!!!! I'm so glad everything turned out ok!
She can finally get back on her wheel. Haha, you have to wonder if all the worrying about her belly, became more pronounced when she couldn't exercise anymore :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Immortalia said:
Haha, I think you're hoping to high :p

And yay!!!! I'm so glad everything turned out ok!
She can finally get back on her wheel. Haha, you have to wonder if all the worrying about her belly, became more pronounced when she couldn't exercise anymore :lol:
Oh yeah, that probably is a part of it, lol...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nancy said:
That's good news. You can breathe a huge sigh of relief. :)
Yep! Thank you sooo much - and Deneen too, definitely - and, and, and everybody that posted in my original thread. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts