Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else here ever shops on woot.com, but my boyfriend does from time to time... Another friend of mine linked me this shirt (I want one!) so I logged on my boyfriend's account and voted for it. :lol: It's in the top 4 right now, so it may very well be sold on the site next week (if it's in the top 3).

(You can only vote for it if you've made a woot.com purchase in the past, btw... hence why I had to use my bf's account.)

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=27998

Anyway, I thought it was cute & wanted to share... Hopefully it wins so I can buy one. :p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sillybowtie said:
I just bought my shirt!

This shirt will only be available today only!
I bought one too. :D

I think if it's a top seller it will be available again until its "Day of Reckoning" thing - though I think they raise the price by $5. I know that the artist actually gets like $2 a shirt for any shirts sold after the first day and, if it performs well on the first day, it stays in production for at least a week or so. I know yesterday's shirt sold out and is available again today (for $15 instead of $10).

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I bought mine! And an extra one! I'll find someone, somewhere, that wants one after they've stopped printing. :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's back on sale, at a $5 increase though. So, if anyone wanted one and missed it, it's $15 now - since it's post featured day sales the artist gets a $2 cut though, so that's kind of cool.

It's not on the endangered tee list yet, so it should be available for at least 2 weeks I believe... could be wrong... I know it'll still be available all this week though. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts