Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
577 Posts
I would recomend against shipping, it can be stressful for the hedgie, and I consider a pet purchase a very personal thing and would always want to see how they react to me and fit my personality before i ever made a purchase or commitment of this magnitude.

· Registered
577 Posts
I would still say carsickness would be better than air sickness, since there will be somebody right there to check on the little guy. Also I have found that shipping is not very cost effective at all....It is usually the same price as the hedgehog if not more. We drove over 3 hours to get both of our little girls and other than a minor upset tummy problem with the second one we had absolutely smooth sailing.

· Registered
577 Posts
If this is her first one that may not be a good idea....May have undisclosed health problems, not properly socialized...etc.

Disregard this post...lol....just re-read and saw this will not be her first...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.