Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 1 of 12 Posts

· Registered
685 Posts
My hedgehog bean was never the cuddling type. She is super sweet, rarely huffs, and let's me do whatever I want. But she is just way to active to cuddle and she loves to borrow. So the second I put her on me she just runs around sniffing and climbing on me. This girl does not stay still lol. She loves her snuggle sack though... So as soon as I bring that out she goes inside. I usually put my hand inside with her so she can snuggle up to it. BUT we had a breakthrough yesterday. I let her run around with her tube for about an hour and then I put her on my lap. She immediately snuggled up to my hand without the need for the snuggle sack!! I didn't move for like another hour because I was so happy she was sleeping on me. SO CUTE!!!

So yeah I guess it depends on the personality of the hedgehog. Some will never like to cuddle. But some (like your hedgie!) love it!

1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.