Hedgehog Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I saw on another forum where they are counting to one million.
Every poster just ads the following number that the prior poster provided. Like, if I put 23, the next person would put 24, all the way up until 1 million was reached.
Easy enough, right?
(if there is a thread like this already on here, just me let know!)

Okay, so I'll start:

:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nancy said:
Other than to annoy people going through new posts, what is the point? :lol:
Umm, to count to 1 MILLION!!!!
It's a game...sorta, haha.
I just thought it was cool that the other forum actually made it to 1 million, and when they got close they were all excited and stuff, kinda thought it would catch on here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
krbshappy71 said:

(come on, like you have anything better to do?)
That's precisely what I was thinking when I decided to start it ;)
(I'll go ahead and add a number)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I have to admit that's an awful lot of posts and it will also accumulate a lot of posts for people who aren't contributing members, making them look more involved. Sounds silly but I don't think it's absolutely necessary to do this.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
LizardGirl said:
I have to admit that's an awful lot of posts and it will also accumulate a lot of posts for people who aren't contributing members, making them look more involved. Sounds silly but I don't think it's absolutely necessary to do this.
I agree Lizard. The point of this forum is hedgehogs, not showing we know how to count. :lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nancy said:
LizardGirl said:
I agree Lizard. The point of this forum is hedgehogs, not showing we know how to count. :lol:
But isn't there a word game somewhere on here that's just as un-necessary as this one? It just basically shows that you know the english language, if you wanted to put it that way.
You don't have to participate. It's just something random to do. And the chances of it actually getting to 1 million is slim because they're aren't as many members on this forum as the other that I got it from.
Gaw, ya'll sound like my parents! Never wanting us younger ones to have fun!! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
*shrugs* I'm 19, which is younger, if not really young. I still think it sounds kind of pointless. The word game can be funny or interesting, depending on the words chosen and jokes made on it. This is just...counting.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Garrick said:
whats the other forum you got t from?
I think it's petforums.co.uk
I just checked and they aren't actually at 1 million, woops! But it's close.

And yes, it's just counting, but the point is to try to get it to 1 million.
Kind of pointless now since so many people have gotten it off track.

·
Registered
902 Posts

And yes, it's just counting, but the point is to try to get it to 1 million.
Kind of pointless now since so many people have gotten it off track.
There is nothing pointless about someone trying to reach out and have fun with someone else. Thank you for suggesting this and I hope you aren't discouraged from suggesting other fun things you may come up with.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And nope! I've got a word game on here that's going pretty well :D
Maybe you should take part in that one if you haven't, as well? ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.