Hedgehog Central banner

Color? (Pepper) need reassurance from bryan lol

5K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  justin j 
#1 ·
So anyways I had this posted in the old forums but was told to post it here so Brian could confirm that my hedgehog is indeed an Algerian Chocolate. Here are the pictures (again):

:D

See less See more
#11 ·
You said the pic being different may make it not be chocolate. I've gotten good enough with dark colors that i preety much now usually think what bryan ends up saying, and i know enough about camera illusions. Though they can be "decisive" as you said, If anything, the pic is a little dark, and the brown on the quills smudge over from blur, so i think definately chocolate, not grey.

#14 ·
justin j said:
that headgehog is a cool color. my is only white[attachment=0:3dt9t7jx]09-07-08_0019.jpg[/attachment:3dt9t7jx]
Not only white. Albinos are awesome. I simply love albinos and sometimes I think if I could only have 1 hedgehog, it would be an albino. There is just something about those red eyes and pink noses that have captured my heart.

#22 ·
Nancy said:
justin j said:
that headgehog is a cool color. my is only white[attachment=0:qn577ess]09-07-08_0019.jpg[/attachment:qn577ess]
Not only white. Albinos are awesome. I simply love albinos and sometimes I think if I could only have 1 hedgehog, it would be an albino. There is just something about those red eyes and pink noses that have captured my heart.
thanks they are preety cool :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.