Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know, I hadn't bothered asking because it really didn't matter much to me... but now the curiosity has hit me... :D

My friend thinks she's an Algerian Chocolate Snowflake Pinto... I'm inclined to think the same, just unsure about the snowflake part... She is quilling right now, just fyi (hence the pic of the lost quills)... If the pet store was right, she'd be somewhere between 5-7 months old though... We're not totally sure.

She does seem to have a decent number of white quills, pinto patch aside... but I'm still not 100% sure about the snowflake part...

Big pic, so I'm just going to link it... :)

http://www.arthappens.com/eva/evacolorpics.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
White-Bellied Chocolate Snowflake Pinto :)

There's definitely enough snowflaking to warrant the snowflake designation, but she's definitely not Algerian. She's White-Bellied. The mask is too small, the muzzle too light and there's very clear distinction between the double-banding of the forehead quills.

Bryan

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bryan said:
White-Bellied Chocolate Snowflake Pinto :)

There's definitely enough snowflaking to warrant the snowflake designation, but she's definitely not Algerian. She's White-Bellied. The mask is too small, the muzzle too light and there's very clear distinction between the double-banding of the forehead quills.

Bryan
Ooooooh! Thanks! :)

You're quick too! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts