Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Self explaintory :) I took Cloud out to the beach the other day where some little girl INSISTED he was a hamster :roll:. some family thought he was a tiny dog.
hahaha and some lady asked me if he bit, and I said no. not two seconds later Cloud chomped onto my tumb and wouldn't let go. Way to be cool, Cloud...

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
That is hilarious! How cute! :D

The whole, "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a... raccoon, gerbil, puppy, guinea pig?" deal come up every time I take Inky out too. :lol: Crazy people.

·
Registered
32 Posts
LOL you dont know how many times ive heard "What the heck is that thing" followed by "it's so cute"

Awesome pics! +1 on the snow and ice here

·
Registered
71 Posts
haha well it's winter here in nova scotia, and it can snow right up into april.
so Isabella has a good 6-7 more months until i taker her to the beach.
but i don't think my boyfriend will let me..
he has jealousy issues over Isabella :)
but when i take isabella out in the yard in the summer time she's comparable to sonic :p

Cloud is too cute!
i'm always excited to see new pictures of him :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was just showing these to my husband and we've both decided that Cloud looks like a Victoria's Secret model in the first picture :lol:

There just needs to be a bikini and wig :cool:

·
Registered
93 Posts
some peoples ask to me if my hedgehog are baby porcupine also ,,,,,lollllllll

so cute cloudy on the sand ,,,,love that photos ,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahaha y'all are making me laugh too hard. a victoria secret model!? he wasnt too happy when i told him about the wig and bikini!

I love taking him to the beach. He is a bit skittish at first, but once he gets his bearings he's off like a shot exploring and leaving the cutest foot steps you ever did see in his path. He ususally wears his collar out on these trips (bright blue is a lot easier to see against the tan sand than a off white hedgehog) but i forgot it :(

i've been asked if he was a porcupine, hamster, dog, LEMUR, rat, ferret, sugar glider, etc. etc....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts