Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im a new hedgie owner of Tweasal and is wondering what to get him for Christmas he doesnt seem to really play with his toys and im currently building him a new C&C cage to attach to his other cage. Any suggestions on what to get him? and has anyone ordered the cake walk supereme, how well does it work, cleanliness ?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
The CWS is the best wheel out there imo I have 4 of them and love them.
Gives the hedgies lots of running room and clean up is a breeze.
That being said Reaper is backed up on orders and people have been waiting months to get their wheels.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx LarryT i was just a lil concerened about the clean up mainly fhhl..---------------------------066666666666666666i0]]] aww sry my hedgie was walking on my laptop cuute !!

·
Registered
147 Posts
ha my hedgie does that all the time. btw, according to LG he said hes getting out all the caught up orders by dec 1st. dont take my word for it though, thats just what i heard. guess we will just have to wait and see if its true!!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
You could always try making him a track with chloroplast if you can't find anything for him, this is an idea that I was thinking about for mine. I was gonna try to make a fun maze/track and put different textures down (ones that won't snag) and fun little interactive places where he can move stuff around to get toys and treats. Since yours doesn't like to play with his toys you can always just hide the little treats instead. I just have to find a way to make it disassemble easily or collaspe down so it won't take up so much room when its not in use.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've bought my hedgie for xmas a reindeer toy its so cute and a little pot of some delicious wet cat food, which he will adore as his xmas dinner :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
There are adorable little hedgie dog toys at petsmart. I bought one for my little guy as an early xmas gift. Although Quilloughby himself was a christmas gift!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was at Coles (bookstore) yesterday and saw hedgehog plushies near the cashier! They were super soft and cute!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a track or maze seems like a good idea idk how ima do it tho, maybe just use carboard boxes on the kitchen tile and cut out lil "walking" holes in the cardboard to make short cuts and stuff i think it would be good collapsable and if you can cut it fairly easy and even cut down the height a little maybe hide some mealies Tweasal hasnt had any mealies yet tho so hopefully he'll like them and he has no interest in baby food or cat food.

i was @ walmart on Black Friday buying plasmas and some wii games, which i gott whooo hoo!! and i had to get a shirt i saw with a lil hedgie outt line on it soooo cute =]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts