Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at CSFCLS to add into my mix for some time now but when I was reading some more on it the other day I came across some reviews that said a couple of years ago that there was some problems and it was recalled. It was late and I didn't think to save it and now I can't find it again. To paraphrase it was saying that there was corn and other ingredients in it that weren't listed in the ingredients and animals were getting sick from contaminates in it and others had allergies and were scratching. When the lady writing the review called to ask the company if they had ingredients in it that were listed they neither confirmed nor denied. My question is mainly if anyone here is familiar with this or has ever heard of this problem? Plus being that it appeared to be from 2 years ago, if the problem was ever remedied? It looks like an awesome food I'd like to add and this was the only negative I've come across for it...which is a big one if it hasn't been remedied lol

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Chicken Soup kibble wasn't recalled that I know of. During the recalls that is what we put our cats and ferrets on as well because their food ran out and I had two unopened bags of CS that the hedgies were eating. If it was recalled, perhaps it was the canned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts