Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy will make this little chirping noise (almost sounds like a baby bird, just not very loud) sometimes when me and him are spending time together. He seems to make the noise the most when he is busy crawling up my shirt to chew on my hair :D But anyways, what is this little noise? Is it a sign of anything, or is it just normal chatter?

· Registered
258 Posts
I think I heard my Miss Muffet chirping last night! I thought I was just imagining it at first! lol But sure enough, she was apparently really happy after play time last night and there she was chirp, chirp, chirping away ever so softly! <3 :p

· Registered
900 Posts
Riley chirps when I'm gaming until I pick him up. I talk on the game through a headset and he'll kick in chirping. If I scoop him up he'll settle back down and sleep on my lap while I play. Other times he has chirped while digging around in his blanket on my lap while we are on the sofa. Its like he is talking to himself, getting cozy. He will also chirp if my daughter has him and I come in to the room talking. She hands him off to me so he'll stop, tells me he wants me. Its cute.

· Registered
78 Posts
Bolt does this too, you don't even have to put him near your ear, and he does it even if you wake him up, he is Mr. Mellow. :p

· Registered
2,692 Posts
The chirping is so heartwarming and brings a smile to my face whenever I hear it. lol Krbshappy71, mine likes hanging out when I'm gaming too and I can't tell you how many times my husband has had to tell me Im about to run into something or off of something cause I'm not paying attention to the game but my hedgehog :) He will burrow into the back of his bag when he hears other people talking on the head phones especially if its a mans voice, I don't know if this is because mens voices are lower with more base or if its cause it is so different from mine lol If there is no talking though he will just be snuggled up on his side snoozing away.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.