Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could some of you kind, knowledgable people help me with Chesters color? His quills almost seem black fading to grey into the white and his skin is black, he also has dark little paws. Pretty please help? :) heehee[attachment=0:p8cy8v79]DSCF5767.JPG[/attachment:p8cy8v79][attachment=1:p8cy8v79]DSCF5771.JPG[/attachment:p8cy8v79][attachment=2:p8cy8v79]DSCF5751.JPG[/attachment:p8cy8v79]

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
I agree dark grey. Nice colour.Btw, i am not just saying that cuz sum1 else did. when i had just seen ur pics, i thought that. It is not so common though. It is the second darkest algerian colour! thought u'd like to kno

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I`ll take some more pics later and post them this evening. Thanks guys! He is helping my son keep his eye patch on at the moment. Conner gets to have Chester sleep on his lap if he keeps his eye patch on for an hour. What a helpful little hedgie.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So here are some more pics of Chester's face and one of his paw which was the best one I could get. Anyone have tips on how to get a pic of a hedgies belly? Chester so was not letting that happen last night! lol [attachment=0:vnlotgnw]DSCF5782.JPG[/attachment:vnlotgnw][attachment=1:vnlotgnw]DSCF5797.JPG[/attachment:vnlotgnw][attachment=2:vnlotgnw]DSCF5779.JPG[/attachment:vnlotgnw]

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.