Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could some of you kind, knowledgable people help me with Chesters color? His quills almost seem black fading to grey into the white and his skin is black, he also has dark little paws. Pretty please help? :) heehee[attachment=0:p8cy8v79]DSCF5767.JPG[/attachment:p8cy8v79][attachment=1:p8cy8v79]DSCF5771.JPG[/attachment:p8cy8v79][attachment=2:p8cy8v79]DSCF5751.JPG[/attachment:p8cy8v79]

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
from what I can see in the pics I would quess ALGERIAN DARK GREY but he could get lighter or chang color when he is done quilling! But he is suoer cute!!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I agree dark grey. Nice colour.Btw, i am not just saying that cuz sum1 else did. when i had just seen ur pics, i thought that. It is not so common though. It is the second darkest algerian colour! thought u'd like to kno

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but the nose doesn't really look black....he might be an Algerian Chocolate. Reaper, we need a verdict! ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
His nose is definitly black, it's what made me fall completely, head over heels in love with him. His black little face and nose. I agree with Lilysmommy, Reaper or Brian, we need a verdict! :?:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I`ll take some more pics later and post them this evening. Thanks guys! He is helping my son keep his eye patch on at the moment. Conner gets to have Chester sleep on his lap if he keeps his eye patch on for an hour. What a helpful little hedgie.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So here are some more pics of Chester's face and one of his paw which was the best one I could get. Anyone have tips on how to get a pic of a hedgies belly? Chester so was not letting that happen last night! lol [attachment=0:vnlotgnw]DSCF5782.JPG[/attachment:vnlotgnw][attachment=1:vnlotgnw]DSCF5797.JPG[/attachment:vnlotgnw][attachment=2:vnlotgnw]DSCF5779.JPG[/attachment:vnlotgnw]

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
for the belly, keep him in ur hand in a ball for long enough and eventualyl he will uncurl and do the let me out dance.. u could get a pic then but u gotta be ready for it!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Jade does that the instant i have her sit in my hand. she won't ball up. oh well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts