Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I’m from Mexico and I’m having troubles finding the right cat food for my Hedgie, because I don’t which brands produce in Mexico are good for my hedgehog. I can go to pet o and find som brands from USA but they are more expensive…. So if there’s anyone from Mexico or someone that know what cat food can I buy that it’s no that expensive and good for my hedgie, please tell me🙏🏻.
I also have a problem because Nayla my hedgie doesn’t like that hedgehog food that I got for her, she only likes cat food, eggs, fruits, chicken…
Please help, these are some of the economic brands from Mexico!

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,831 Posts
If no one responds who is familiar with brands available to you in Mexico, you could always post a few brands to see if we are familiar with those. Basically you are looking for a food with good ingredients (named meats, no by-products, no artifical preservatives), protein in the low 30s, fat in the low teens, and fiber as high as you can find.

If you have a selection to choose from, i then often will look at a companies recall history, and then for a food with tiny or easy to break kibble.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts