Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my hedgie doesn't seem to like travelling in the car. He gets kind of agitated and has diarrhea (sorry if TMI) and I was just wondering what could help him be more comfortable in the car? One of the main concerns I have is taking him with me somewhere, he gets worried, and then is sitting in the...mess for a long time. I have a small dog carrier--it's material though so is that bad? I haven't tried him in it yet because he seems to go to the washroom A LOT outside of the cage and I was wondering if a liner inside of the cage would just be fine. So any advice?
Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for the advice. No he doesn't go out in the car much, but my mom is trying to plan the family summer vacation and I'm just trying to cover all the bases. If necessary I'll take him, so I just want to be prepared ahead of time and, if it is necessary for him to come, maybe to do some test runs with different car sickness cures.
Thank you again for the reply, it was very helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.