Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I introduced Calvin and Ender today. I kept telling Ender that he got a little brother for Christmas. Both got a bath (separately) and then met up in the playpen in the living room. I let mom take the pics so I could be on hand for separating if needed.

Calvin's played with other hedgies before, from what his previous owner said. He spent most of the time following Ender around sniffing his hind end. Ender tried to be oblivious, but would eventually start huffing and I'd rescue Calvin.

While we were busy taking pictures of Calvin in his hedgie sack, Ender actually crawled in the fish I bought him. He literally crawled in as far as he could, sticking his head in the space between the tail. To get him out was hilarious.

Anyway, pics and videos below:

Pics
http://pets.webshots.com/album/57604642 ... vhost=pets

Videos: one of Calvin in the bath, the second of the two of them "playing"

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
They are so cute and happy, ty for sharing with us :) I really loved the one of Ender snuggling into his hedgiebag and the one of Calvin when he was sitting on the fleece with his ears perked looking straight ahead. Calvin must have really enjoyed his first Christmas with you and I love seeing the wonderful life he has now that you adopted him :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everone. Both Calvin and Ender got some shrimp last night for Christmas. I think Calvin's pretty happy. He's gobbled down every treat I've given him. I like to pretend the two of them chitchat across the "cell block" as I call the hedgie loft.

I'm glad I got that part on video. It was so cute live.

jodi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts