Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for Tobie i use fleece as bedding. I basically lay 2 pieces down on the bottom of his cage (one on top of the other) and then he has a small fleece sleeping pouch to sleep in. But is there something that I'm missing? Am I supposed to put some kind of towel or something underneath to help absorb better?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sounds right to me, if you sew you can sew the fleece together and turn inside out to hide the stiching and sew the rest up by hand. Some people only use one layer of fleece. The good thing about fleece is that it doesn't fray so you really don't have to sew it. Towels aren't reccomended becuase they are made of tiny loops of thread and your hedgie can get a nail stuck in one of those loops.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skittles said:
Sounds right to me, if you sew you can sew the fleece together and turn inside out to hide the stiching and sew the rest up by hand. Some people only use one layer of fleece. The good thing about fleece is that it doesn't fray so you really don't have to sew it. Towels aren't reccomended becuase they are made of tiny loops of thread and your hedgie can get a nail stuck in one of those loops.
Okay, sounds good to me! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts