Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a link to a site in the UK which sells made to order cage liners? I know there are a few in America but i'm not able to buy them over the internet, and this is easiest and safest way.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Can't help you with a link, but why not just buy some fleece and cut it to size for yourself? You can also create scrapes with it for your hedgie's house

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that ok for hedgie then? and the scraps wont get caught in his mouth or anything? i.e he wont try to eat them will he?

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
The hedgie may try to taste them at first, but they shouldn't get stuck in his/her mouth, and there's no strings that could hurt his mouth or wrap around his legs. The strips are typically an inch or so wide and then a few inches long, or at least that's about how big I made mine.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
likewise. the nice thing about fleece is it doesn't unravel so you don't need to stitch the edges. I'd recommend getting a lighter colour. That way if your hedgie gets sick or is bleeding, it will show up on the liner. Get a large piece & then cut a couple liners out of it for yourself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts