Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...I am new here and do not have a hedgehog. :( But when I earn a little bit more money, my parents will let me buy one. :D I've got my eye on this one at a local pet shop. He is the only one the pet shop has, :| and he is really cute. I've done a lot of research, but I still need to learn more about them. Any tips?

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
It's hard to help when we don't know exactly what you need to know. Read the stickies and other peoples questions, it will help answer nearly all your questions.

Also, please make sure you have enough money set aside for emergency vet bills. These can be very expensive and can sneak up on you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
LG is right, it's hard to give advice when we don't know what you already know.

I would say research, research, research. This site has a lot of helpful information; the more you know, the better off you will be. Hedgehogs aren't right for everyone, but sometimes it's hard to say no to their adorable little faces.

Be sure to find a vet in your area who is willing to work on hedgehogs, keep your new buddy warm when you get him, and be sure to feed high quality cat food.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts