Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the left of each topic, there's a bubble. Sometimes they're red, sometimes blue, sometimes have smaller bubbles attached on the lower right, sometimes have smaller icons to the lower left, sometimes it looks like text scrolls by inside the bubble... I'm trying to figure out what they all mean.
So far, I'm pretty sure the smaller icon to the lower left corresponds to the Topic icon selected when posting a new topic. I also know that a lock on the lower right means the topic is locked.
But the rest? Is there a guide somewhere? Has anyone figured out what they mean?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I know that if the bubble is red, it is an "unread topic", meaning there has been a new post since the last time you visited that topic. If it is blue, it is a "read topic". Thats pretty much what I know :lol: And yes, I'm sure the asterisk means you've posted in that topic, because I've noticed they're only by the topics I've posted in. lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oops, no, its not the ones with the fire symbol. I guess that's just an option to put that there when you post a new topic. Sorry about that!

·
Registered
135 Posts
The fire, star, weird thing, heart, thought bubble, question mark, exclamation point, letter i, and 2 smileys are all options you can post when you create or respond to a topic. Red topic means its new since youve last looked at it, blue means you've already read it, asterisk means you've responded, and the ones with a mini bubble mean a forum within a forum. Am I missing any?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts