Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting Lily settled into her cage tonight after our cuddle time and I had just changed the fleece strips that are in her pigloo for bedding. I put Lily back down in her cage and watch, expecting her to march straight into her pigloo to get back to the sleep I interrupted. She takes two steps in, then backs right back out and looks up at me. I could almost read her mind. "Mom, you put too many strips in! I can't get through all those!" I took out the pigloo, removed a small handful of fleece strips and put it back down in its spot. Lily sniffs a couple of times, pops her head in, then marches right in and gets down to the business of making a comfy sleeping spot! Silly me, putting too many strips in her house! Good thing I have her to teach me how to do it right! :lol:

· Premium Member
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe, thanks, guys, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was cute. My friend thinks I'm crazy for thinking Lily could possibly act like that. :roll: :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.