Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how one can get added to the breeders list on this site. I have submitted out information a few times over the course of the last 2 months, and even emailed the webmaster with no response.

Any advice?

·
Registered
71 Posts
you can't. :( I emailed months ago with no response, emailed directy, pmed and posted on here. I gave up.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
sopo said:
you can't. :( I emailed months ago with no response, emailed directy, pmed and posted on here. I gave up.
Sopo your name is highlighted in green for breeder..seems to me if you can carry the breeder title on the forums u should be on the list :shock:

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I don't think she means that her user "group" (members admins breeders rescues etc) is not breeder (which can be arranged, PM an admin) but that she wants to be listed on the breeder list on hedgehogcentral.com (not the forums). I believe Bryan updates all that and has become practically impossible to contact.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
LizardGirl said:
I don't think she means that her user "group" (members admins breeders rescues etc) is not breeder (which can be arranged, PM an admin) but that she wants to be listed on the breeder list on hedgehogcentral.com (not the forums). I believe Bryan updates all that and has become practically impossible to contact.
Yes it is very clear that she wants to be added to the breeders list..what I was saying is that if sopo can carry breeder title/rank on the forum's that sopo should be on HHC breeder list.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I wasn't saying she didn't, I was just saying they are two different things and there are different processes to getting on each list. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So there is no way to be added as Bryan does this, and Bryan can no longer be contacted..is this right? That's to bad, especially when there are others besides myself that would like to be added

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
Keep in mind that the breeder list as well as this whole forum and website is a FREE service. Bryan has animals, a family, a job and a life as well as keeping everything running smoothly on HHC. I am certain when he gets a chance he will get you listed. It's not like you've paid for a service you haven't got, it's FREE. Just have patience. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts