Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
My mom brought to my attention that the Boogie Hedgehog video is featured on MSN.com today. Hopefully it will be good exposure for our quilled little ones and more people will investigate whether a hedgie will make a good pet for them and their families.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Reaper said:
My mom brought to my attention that the Boogie Hedgehog video is featured on MSN.com today. Hopefully it will be good exposure for our quilled little ones and more people will investigate whether a hedgie will make a good pet for them and their families.
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid...:vs:1&from=MSNHP&tab=m1210975590336&GT1=42003

Here's the link to MSN, where the videos are archived. You've got to take a look at the one titled, "Cat Stuck in Box". It reminds me of the hedgies, when they poke their heads in a toilet paper tube.... :lol:

·
Registered
408 Posts
drowsydreamer said:
I'm actually a little concerned about the one with the papertowel roll, it looks like it's genuinely stuck. Other than that, very cute video.
Not as stuck as it seems. The person replayed about two seconds of it on the hedgie many times to go with the beat.
Great vid tho! i watched it TWICE
TWICE

who made that song tho?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts