Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
just wondering how long he comfortably stays in your bonding pouch? Do you just use it at home or do you take him places in it? I would like to use a bonding pouch for my hedgie when i get one but am not finding much info on them.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I can't answer for the OP's hedgehog but for me Quigley will not stay in a pouch for very long. After about 10 minutes he starts to try and climb out. I made the one I have and it is open top so once he gets climbing he ends up on my shoulder and tries to climb up my hair. I can only take him out for very short trips (30 minutes tops) and have to hold him in my hands most of the time.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I just picked up a 2 year old "Loki" who exclusively lives in his bonding bag, its not like what you have pictured there, but its a bag with two clips on either side so you could wear something around your neck and have him hanging off you. But the guy I got him from didn't provide him with an igloo or anything, he had the bag and a pet pop tent that's about the same size as he is, but he sure does loves that bag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts