Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
It looks big enough to me. I have seen some people with cages half the size of that. I think you should be fine.

I was wondering how you made the loft? I would like to expand my cage if possible, but I don't really know what people are using to build them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks I appreciate that. And I wouldn't get a flying saucer because it has little slits where your hedgie will run and his toes could get caught on them and it could hurt him. Thats what I've heard, so I thought I'd let you know. And if he gets too big and touches the middle part, they have the giant cake wheels that don't have a middle, and they are silent, and nonstick so its easy to clean. For right now I still have a Comfort Wheel, I may change it later.

·
Registered
20 Posts
lol I know how you feel. I actually made a loft area out of the cardboard box the Cage came in. I thought it was cool. It had stairs and everything to get up. But Edge didn't ever want to go up there. I plan on making another one and this one will be lower. I appreciate you telling me how you built your, I want to get more ideas before I start creating. :)

ALSO...
Stephanie76 said:
tscanio ~

You are thinking of the "Silent Spinner"....
Thank you :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.