Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just thought it was such a cute pic, I can't help but post it. It also became my new phone wallpaper. :D

We decided it was such a pretty day out today that first we went to the zoo (left Eva at home for that) and then decided to go hang out in the park for a while, fly a kite, let Eva play outside, and just generally kick back and enjoy the lovely afternoon. :) If only it could stay this nice all summer... Sadly, Memphis will soon get way too hot to take her out. :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sebian said:
awwwwwwwwww too cute!!
Thanks! I sure hope we have a couple more days where it's not over 80 degrees before the yucky heat here comes. I have a bad feeling that her first trip to the park may be her last until, like late September or something.

Oh well, it was a lot of fun. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
That's an awesome pic! She's looking up at the camera "Aren't I cute?" :)

It's a little cool here to take our guys outside, but by late May we should be OK. Enjoy the nice weather while you can!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awwwww, you guys are so nice! Thanks! :)

I was really surprised at how well the pics I took came out since they were actually taken with my cell phone. :D

Hopefully next weekend won't be too hot... I have a bad feeling it will be though. My boyfriend and I have a charity walk to go to (for cystic fibrosis) on Saturday - knowing our luck we'll be doomed to 85 degree (or hotter) mid-south humidity... OR it will rain all weekend. (It's supposed to rain all this week and this weekend... but Memphis weather is SOOOO unpredictable.)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I keep coming back to this picture because it really cheers me up at work :)

I don't know if you read http://cuteoverload.com (cute animal pictures blog, they have hedgehogs occasionally) but I think it's good enough to submit :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cynthb said:
I keep coming back to this picture because it really cheers me up at work :)

I don't know if you read cuteoverload.com (cute animal pictures blog, they have hedgehogs occasionally) but I think it's good enough to submit :)
Awww! Thanks! That's really sweet. :)

Noooo, I hadn't seen that site yet! There goes my productivity for the day, huh? So many blogs, so little time... :lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Aww thats so cute!!

I gotta take my girls out.
Just got to watch them close so theres no Houdini acts out side! :shock:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shelbys Mom said:
Aww thats so cute!!

I gotta take my girls out.
Just got to watch them close so theres no Houdini acts out side! :shock:
Hehehe, if our girl disappears to anywhere it's back in her snuggle sack. :lol: She totally takes after me - "omg, it's so nice outside - but wait... the sun's still out - must take cover!!" (I'm reeeally fair, but not only do I have to worry about sunburns and the mole on my cheek, I also sometimes break out too - like an allergic reaction of sorts - if I don't remember the SPF40+)

She'll explore a little - and she seems to like it outside (fresh air maybe?) - but she doesn't stray far from the security of a blanket to hide under or her sack. :)

"I can haz snuggle sak bak now?"

Pweeeeease?

·
Registered
273 Posts
OMG!!!! Ana, those pics are soooooo adorable!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shelbys Mom said:
Aww she's adorable!
It's been raining here so much lately I still haven't got to take them out
Awww... yeah, we just started getting a bunch of rain too. :(

We had a nice, mostly-dry patch there for a while, now we get rain, and next it will be too hot to take her out. Booo to Memphis summers. :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hedgieluver said:
OMG!!!! Ana, those pics are soooooo adorable!!!!!!! :D
Thanks! She takes quite nice photos when she actually stops and stands still for more than half a second. :lol:

I don't know what it is, but hedgies in general all just seem to have such a plethora of cute expressions. I guess that's one of the many reasons we love them so! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awwww! Thanks!! :D

...ohhhh, if only I could get a picture or video of her yawning - now THAT is the ultimate in cuteness. :lol: (I haven't seen her do it in a long time though... :( )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts