Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know the basics of bathing hedgies but what utensils should i use to scrub and how warm should the water be? What kind of shampoo would be good? I would really apreciate it if some one gave me a list of items I would need and a step by step explanation. Thank you. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Srry I guess i was being lazy and just wanted an answer :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
581 Posts
is there something that thread didnt explain? If so ask away and i will try to help the best that i can

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Srry I guess i was being lazy and just wanted an answer
We try to get people to search the forums to find answers, because so many people ask the same questions over and over. All the answers are there, and they are very easy to find. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi,
I like to fill the tub to the correct level with warm water and a packet of Aveeno bath powder.
I use a soft toothbrush to brush him gently with and he LOVES it.
I have a small plastic kiddie cup so I can pour water over him avoiding his head & ears. I do not use shampoo since the Aveeno cleans him well, soothes his skin and as a bonus should not be rinsed. I also put in a rubber ducky for him to push around. Hérisson loves his bath time :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts