Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, So i take my first vacation since I got my hedgehog baby.. I am at my aunts house now, and i might have a huge problem in the future for babysitters. She was so stressed out from watching him, she says never again will she watch him. OMG. What do i do now for baby sitters? I have no friends so i can't ask them, since I dont have any and my other aunt is not talking to us for some reason and I know she won't take him even if she was talking to us.

He seems fine to me right now, very healthy...bigger then i left. :). Bigger but good bigger, not over weight just bigger in size. :).

Any suggestions for upcoming vacations? Perhaps she'll change her mind (i hope).

·
Registered
902 Posts
Welcome home! Did she say specifically what stressed her out? When my mom watches my animals I make sure everything is very, very basic. She wanted to wear gloves to clean the wheels so I set out a huge box of disposable gloves for her, right next to the sink where she would be cleaning them, for example.

If she will talk to you about what items bothered her, we could help you brainstorm how to make it easier for her next time. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she didn't know anything bout hedgehogs. i left her with a piece of paper explaining everything...down to the last water drop in the water bottle. lol.
she was just surprised that this little creature pooped a lot and was very messy. She didn't think she'd had to clean the wheel daily... hopefully, she'll change her mind by the next vacation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts