·
Registered
508 Posts
*Gasp* there soooo cute! :) they really grow up fast,

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a piece of a really old blanket that Adrian always loves to snuggle in, but she tore it to pieces during labor (that problem is fixed now, all the loose threads are taken care of). This really stressed me out because I feared a little leg would get caught, but Adrian made sure to pick a spot that she hadn't tore up to keep the babies at and nurse them. Oh and I cut up a scrap piece of fleece as bedding... since she won't use carefresh. :roll: I have a webcam in the nesting box, which is how I got the pics of them when they were so young. I also got a birth on video but can't figure out how to shorten the whole video so I can upload it here (its like 3 hours long but I only need the time when she gave birth). I was going to broadcast the webcam live to camstreams.com but hit a road block and I'm still trying to get it worked out. :x :geek:
-Nathan

·
Registered
150 Posts
They are lovely!! And I think it was such a great idea to put a webcam in there! That way you know if anything goes wrong without stressing them out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nancy said:
They are so cute! Love the birthing picture. Great job. :D
Thanks Nancy!
lilhoglet said:
They are lovely!! And I think it was such a great idea to put a webcam in there! That way you know if anything goes wrong without stressing them out.
Thanks to you too! Haha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts