Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,843 Posts
Sunshine Quills in florida is the breeder.
http://www.sunshinequillhedgehogs.com/available.html

I have never heard anything bad about the hedgehogs sunshine quills sells or has sold but i did read a post from nancy that said she won a wheel in a contest from sunshine quills over 6 months ago and she still has not received her prize.

I would like to buy the reverse pinto from this litter he is stunning!

edit reason spelling

· Registered
5,843 Posts
I'm getting the reverse pinto male from this litter :mrgreen:
lucky18ea is riding down to fla. from NC a 12 hour trip one way :eek: and she is going pick my boy up when she gets her girl :D and bring him home to me :p such a nice Lady :D thanks so much lucky18ea I could not have got him without your help since i'm unable to ride long distances due to a near deadly car accident 7 years ago that left me in a wheelchair for quite sometime.
Thanks Larry

· Registered
5,843 Posts
I'm getting a baby boy from this litter a reverse pinto!!
Helen has been great keeping me informed on my boy and his weight gain,also helen sent me 10 pictures of my boy yesterday he is looking good!
I will try to post a few pictures later if I can figure out how to resize them :?
I would recommend Helen to anyone looking for a hedgie,she is wonderful answers all emails quickly and has always been super nice to me even after every dumb question i've asked :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.