Hedgehog Central banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
OMG i am a new breeder in Québec Canada i never breed hedgehogs before but just to look at this little one ,,i know she is to young but i saw a lot of animals babies before ,,,,

when i read all the story my heart goes around and around i can't beleive somethings like that ,,,
it's not a breeder it'S a butcher , he is better to sell death meat than animals ,,,,every bad things i have in my head about persons like that you can't beleive this ,,,,,,

Chowder I am realy , realy realy happy for you and your baby someone take care of her ,,,,the foster mommy is great ,,,the breeder have a realy big heart and (goshhh i cry) i want to say a big big HURRA HURRA to that breeder and also to you to have the good reflex to ask question and take the advice of the peoples on the forum ,,,,,My english is not realy good but my mind have a lot of bad things about the breeder who do somethings like this to any animals around ,,,,,,,this baby was in death danger ,,,,,,is that breeder think you buy another from him if the first one dye ?????????what kind of crazy person is that ??? can we do the same to him ????
realy hope that breeder is close now cause it's not a breeder it's only a person who want cash ,,,,,,,,

it's incredible my mind can't accept somethings like that, my heart can't also and my body can't no more ,,,,,

*you can't love animals and you think I can beleive you when you tell you love me ,,,,noooooo cause if you don't like animals you don't like nobody cause a small animal baby is so precious than a sweet human baby* i read that somewhere i can't remenber but it's always stay in my mind and i think it's the best place to write this ,,,,,

sory for writing a post long like this but i am realy angry about the beginning of that story ,,,,,,,anyway ,,good ending is the good news and take care of your little baby cause no one needs to have a bad life and HURRA again to accept advice about lovely peoples here

· Registered
92 Posts
wowwww
what a beautiful hedgehog female ,,,she,s so sweet like that and realy look like an old enough baby ;-))))))) She"ll probably have a beautiful life with you and you'll have a big story for every body around you who want a hedgie ,,,,,hihihh

realy Happy it's a realy good ending for that bad story about a crazy breeder ,,,,,,

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.