Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
How dare any breeder sell a baby so young that it's eyes are not open yet! ARGGG!!! That baby looks to be only 2 weeks old. Please try to find another breeder that could take care of her for you, until she gets a little older. Taking care of one that small is a round the clock effort....like feedings every two hours....including getting up during the night. It probably still needs to be stimulated to go POOP.

This is now the 3rd time (I believe) in the past week that we've seen reports of BAD breeders. Is there any way we can put a posting on the forum and put these breeders name out to the public?

I'm so angry right now, I'm literally shaking while trying to type this. If you don't get that little one some professional help soon, I'm afraid it might not make it. If you are going to keep it, you must commit yourself to the demands of hand raising it.

Pixie

· Registered
467 Posts
I'm glad he finally found someone nearby to help. I emailed him with a referral that were listed as breeders in his State, but he said they were too far away. I could not find any other breeders listed. I'd like to THANK the breeder that is going to help him. What a wonderful thing to do, and hopefully the little one will be okay.

Pixie

· Registered
467 Posts
Awwwww........that's a cute picture. I'm glad the new mommy accepted her and is taking good care of Chowder. Keep us up to date on Chowder, and the status of the [email protected]$$ breeder that sold her to you at 2 weeks old. Hold your head up high! You've done the right thing.

I also saw this posting on craigslist, and I think it's a great idea to warn to neighbors in Dallas/Ft Worth area: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/830217692.html

Pixie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.