Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't named her yet so we're calling her baby girl until we name her.

So could you please tell me the color of my new baby girl?
She is 10 weeks old.

I believe she has a small pinto spot on each of her side's near her "skirt" about the size of my thumb print. but I couldn't get it in the pic.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i cant help with colore but i have some more name suggestions
Peach,Caramel,Cheerio,Cupcake,Sprinkles,Kiwi,Mango,Milkshake,Truffles, Taffy,Gumdrop,Coconut,Roca,CandyCane,Esmeralda,Candy,Clover,Riley,Chai,Muffin,
Butterscotch,Sherbert,Jasmine,Mango,Queenie,
Names for Female Aristopets
Elizabeth,Antoinette,Hadriana,Christabel,Marquessa,Jublilee,Gotha,Helena,Emperess,Lancastria,Augustal,Alberta,,,Charlotte,AdelaideCaroline,Stephanie,Alexandra,Henrietta,Maria,Victoria,Angela,Marguerite,Alice,Baroness,Dutchess,Queenie,Margaret,Lady,Louise,Marina,Countess,Contessa,Princess,Empress,Dalriada,Anne,Rose,Davina,Mary,Jane,Catherine,Mercia,Diana,Beatrice,Sarah,Jewel,Diamond,Caprice,Iona,Francisca,Sophia,Sofia,Olga,Tatiana,Tsarina,Abbey,Anastasia,Vyrubova,Fabiola,Margrethe,Elena,Isabel,Cristina,Ingrid,Desiree,Silvia,Oja,Ruby,Emerald,Golda,Pearl,Opaline,Majesta,Ultima,Tourmaline,Sapphire,Silver,Precious,Amelia,
Theodora
Srry if some show up twice :D hope this helps and she is adorable!!!!!! :D she fits alot of these names just by her look!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are some good names! We'll have to give it some thought.

Thanks! I think she's adorable too! :D

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Those spots look like they could just be patches of white quills, and not pinto. I'm not sure though.

If you can check the skin under the white quills, you can double check. It is pinto only if the skin is pink (without pigment). :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It may be.
She stay's balled up when I'm holding her right now so haven't got to check the skin.
Of course she is still young and I think they can go away (if there not pinto spots).
I know my other's don't have them but could be because she's a baby. Could be white patches.

We'll see when she get's adjusted.
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She let me play with her today and the skin under the the white spots is pink.
So she does have pinto spot's.
I know she had 6 or 7 brothers from the same litter and they were all obviously pinto's.

Thanks again! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts