Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, my apartment's hedgehog, Ezio, passed away. He was barely five months old, and today would mark the full second week of having him.
The vet said that he likely had a tumor that was causing internal bleeding, and - due to a low platelet count - was not stopping.
He was our little albino baby, and the first hedgehog we had ever had.
We aren't letting this stop us. We loved him, and don't want this unfortunate turn of events to stop us from loving a hedge again.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. :( I hope you can find a healthy baby to love for years to come.

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
I'm very sorry. :( RIP little guy, we're glad you're no longer suffering. I'm glad you guys are planning to stay in the world of hedgehogs, though, and hope that you can find a new little quillball soon!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby, Ezio. It is said that once we have completed our purpose on earth, we will return to that wonderful world where we came from. Perhaps tiny Ezio completed his very large task of introducing you and your friend to love of the hedgehog. Such a special boy he is in achieving that task.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts