Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What color is the term "high white"? I received pictures from my breeder today of two girls I am able to chose from and she described one of them as "grey high white" but when I look at the color guide on this forum I am unable to find this terminology. I am aware that their color can change during quilling but would just like to see what this color would look like potentially when fully grown. Thank you for any input!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

· Premium Member
8,489 Posts
High white is not a proper term for describing hedgehog colour. The breeder saying that the baby will be any particular colour or pattern at this time in just a guess in the dark. Once the baby is done its 9 week quilling it could be completely different than what it looks like now. I've had the lightest babies end up the darkest and the darkest end up the lightest when done quilling. Others may stay light or dark...it's impossible to say.

· Registered
475 Posts
I agree that it will likely change, but the breeder probably means high snowflake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.