Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be traveling over the next 10 days and will probably not have internet access. The BF will be caring for the girls. He is a very competent hedge parent, having been being a caretaker 50/50 with me right from the start, so no worries there.
If anything should (knock wood) come up he will register an account here and post/or use my account to PM some of you individually.

Other than that, here's wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year. May the year of the Ox bring you and your loved ones great health, wealth and prosperity. :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
10 DAYS??? Do you have permission to do this? I don't recall seeing a memo... nope, nothing in writing... nope, no emails.

That's like FOREVER!!!!!!!
(have a wonderful time, hope you're doing something fantastic and Happy New Year!)

·
Administrator
3,603 Posts
This is all the warning we get? How are we to prepare ourselves? We will miss you! Have a great trip. Everything will be fine and the BF won't need us at all.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
First of all we loose CnQ and haven't recovered from it yet. Now you are going away.

Hope you have a great time and tell your bf he can email me if he needs to. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is your 1st warning for not giving us more notice about you leaving. Dont let it happen again! We cant take all these changes!

I hope what ever you are doing is going to be fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts