Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to post a pic of my 2 hedgies as my profile pic and i cant seem to upload it. can anyone help? love the new site by the way

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: aviator help

i just saved the tiny pic from photobucket but i dont know the size or how to resize, its so long since i did it last time

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha ok i think i got it worked out now it was too big. thanks for the help :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
I need help to reseize my picture to put in avatar!! It has 90 X 90 and 9 KB and it doesn't work.

Is there somebody who can reseize my picture for me and send it to me?

Thank you very much! ;)

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I'm not sure what the problem is. It could probably be the size of a flea, and still not work... :roll:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ok.. my picture is now 71 X 90 and 7.25KB and now thay said : " The upload was rejected because the uploaded file was identified as a possible attack vector."

What's that mean??

·
Registered
97 Posts
According to my computer, the first image LG created above is 32K and the second is 24K. I used PhotoShop to reduce the file size of your original photo on the previous page with two different compression rates -- they should be less than 4K each (second one is smaller in size). Try these to see if they work. Good luck!

[attachment=1:1iq8i21t]test1.jpg[/attachment:1iq8i21t] [attachment=0:1iq8i21t]test2.jpg[/attachment:1iq8i21t]

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts