Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so every once an awhile i play outside with lily on the grass. she usually just walks around pooping, peeing going in and out of my shirt but the other day she ate an earth worm she just happend to find on the ground, and its been a week now and i have not noticed any thing different about her pee, pooo exercice, eatin, drinken behavior (except that shes cute and cuddly as ever) etc. i just need to know if that is ok that she ate a wild worm or should i go to the vet, just to let u all know i do not use any kind of pesticide removal stuff or plant growing toxins in my grass i only put that in mfront yard so i am pretty sure it was a healthy worm never cud b sure though :) :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
902 Posts
If she hasn't had any changes by now in her eating and pooping then I'd say she is ok this time, I wouldn't take her to a vet. The problem with wild bugs is that they don't live their entire lives in your yard necessarily. They fly, jump, slither, etc. elsewhere. Although your family may not use pesticides you can't control what other people use that could contain the pesticides that those bugs are now exposed to. Its just better safe than sorry to avoid that situation of her eating wild bugs.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top