Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, a friend and I were talking about new toys for our hedgies on another thread, and I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of using these for their hedgie? I can't upload more then one picture on my phone, but the first is dice with rounded edges, from a Yahtzee game

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
I like the dice & tiddlywinks! The tiddlywinks would be perfect for a dig box, I think. The dice could maybe even be used kind of like that, or hide some treats under a dice pyramid or something. :lol: I think I would avoid the jacks, personally, especially if they're rubber. Or perhaps make them a supervised playtime toy - if a hedgie were too curious or interested, I could see them chewing off one of the balls on the end.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Don't use rubber like said, Also I would try to find things in plastic that are free of phalaytes because they can cause extreme problems... That's personally what I think is causing so much cancer in our hedgies is phalaytes in plastic. It gives frogs, squirrels, and mice cancer very early... It's in all plastics except special ones made without it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts