Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a member of FACEBOOK, you could post your user ID so that other HHC members can add you as a 'friend'. Remember, you can always CHOOSE who you accept as your friends! And if your settings are set to PRIVATE, then only accepted friends can view your profiles. If you prefer, just post PM me for my facebook ID. The purpose of this thread is to let other HHC members know you have a facebook account, and ask to be added as your 'friend'.

PIXIE: please PM for my facebook ID

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
I am but have no clue what my password is. I haven't been on it for months. :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
your profile is private to the public regardless of your settings. only your friends can view it unless A) someone pokes you and you poke them back, B) you friend request someone and they dont accept or deny or C) you message someone.

my name is Jessy Blough-Wayles, i'm the only one. feel free to add me, just lemme know where i know you from.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Edit- 3/28/09- I have deleted my facebook account for personal reasons. Sorry for inconvenience to anyone who has added me as a friend.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have facebook but I never go on it because it's just too complicated for me :lol: Does anyone here have myspace though?

·
Registered
414 Posts
I like facebook a lot better than myspace. I converted my boyfriend to it, too, and he was a hard-core myspacer. :lol:
My name is really common so if you searched for it, you'd get hundreds of results. My email (which should bring it right up) is [email protected]
Just let me know you're a HHC member. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Payge Eaton
i believe i am the only one since i have an odd spelling to my first name.
please just put that you are from here! thanks i look forward to it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I do. Search Zach Bernstein. I forget the password though like Lg. (or e-mail. whatev.)

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi there
mine is Kean Draeger i should be the only one but just in case my picture has red writing on it
let me know if ur a HHC memeber tho :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have one, but I don't have many "friends" on there yet so it's pretty boring. But it would be great if you all added me out of pity to make me look all cool and popular! :lol:

My name is heather Roach, but it will probably be easier to find me under the email address [email protected] (turns out there are a lot of Heather Roaches in the world!!)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts