Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,081 Posts
That is a hilarious picture! I haven't seen Inky annoint many times, but the times he has it's been pretty funny.

Two days ago I went to the dentist for a cleaning, and they gave me a flower. I don't know why, they just did. So, I took my pink-and-red carnation home, put it in water, and thought it would be cute to get a picture of Inky next to said flower. With this intent, I collected camera, flower, and Inky. Then I set up a small blanket to take the pictures on. I laid down the flower, turned on the camera, and placed Inky artistically next to the flower. What happened next made it extremely difficult to get a picture, because I was laughing too hard! Inky turned around, hissed ferociously, and tried to slaughter the carnation! He was hissing and chomping and scratching with his paws, slobbering all over. It was really quite funny, but I stopped him because I was afraid he'd eat part of it and get sick. (Are carnations, or any flowers you know of, poisonous?) I managed one or two pictures in which Inky shows his irritation with the botanical object. I will post it as soon as I move them to the computer...

I have also seen Inky annoint with my hand, a french fry, and a chunk of petrified wood!

Edit: Here is the best picture I could get (the only that wasn't a blurr) of Inky near the flower. He's got his quills down on the side the flower is...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.